File Interchange is the solution to your file transfer problems.
It is a secure place where you can store files which can then be download at any time by any authorized person.
Here are some possible uses:
- Transfer files from one person to another person.
- Transfer files from one person to many other people.
- In a support situation, transfer files between a remote computer and a local computer.
- Store files to be downloaded at any time by authorized people.
- Allow many people to send files to a single person.
The process is very simple:
- Use your browser to go to the designated Web site.
- Log in to the site.
- Perform a file transfer to or from the site.